DATA PROCESSING OWNER
Carmela Capriati – Trani – ITALY
Owner’s email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
For any clarification, information, exercise of the rights listed in this statement, contact the owner at the following email: email@example.com
DEFINITIONS AND LEGAL REFERENCES
PERSONAL DATA (OR DATA)
Personal data is any information which, directly or indirectly, also in connection with any other information, including a personal identification number, makes a natural person identified or identifiable.
This is information collected automatically through this Website (also from third-party applications integrated into this Website), including: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User who connects with this Website, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation, the time of the request, the method used to forward the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc. .) the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (for example the time spent on each page) and the details relating to the itinerary followed within the Application, with particular reference to the sequence of the pages consulted, to the parameters relating to the operating system and the IT environment of the User.
The individual who uses this Website who, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the interested party.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refer.
RESPONSIBLE FOR TREATMENT (OR RESPONSIBLE)
OWNER OF THE TREATMENT (OR HOLDER)
The natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of processing personal data and the tools adopted, including the security measures relating to the functioning and use of this Website. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this Website.
THIS WEBSITE (OR THIS APPLICATION)
The hardware or software tool through which the Personal Data of Users are collected and processed.
The Service provided by this Website as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this site/application.
EUROPEAN UNION (OR EU)
Unless otherwise specified, any reference to the European Union contained in this document is intended to extend to all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Small portion of data stored within the User’s device.
This privacy statement has been prepared on the basis of multiple legislative systems, including art. 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
Unless otherwise specified, this privacy statement applies exclusively to this Website.
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
Among the Personal Data collected by this Website, independently or through third parties, there are: Cookies, Usage data, name, surname, email, username and website.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of Usage Data, collected automatically when using this Website.
Unless otherwise specified, all Data requested by this Website are mandatory. If the User refuses to communicate them, it may be impossible for this Website to provide the Service.
In cases where this Website indicates some Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without this having any consequence on the availability of the Service or on its operation.
Users who have doubts about which Data are mandatory are encouraged to contact the Owner.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Website and guarantees that he has the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the Owner from any liability towards third parties.
METHOD AND PLACE OF THE PROCESSING OF THE COLLECTED DATA
METHOD OF TREATMENT
The Data Controller adopts the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or destruction of Personal Data.
The processing is carried out using IT and/or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Owner, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organization of this Website (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third-party technical service providers, and postal couriers) may have access to the Data. , hosting providers, IT companies, and communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Data Controller. The updated list of Managers can always be requested from the Data Controller.
LEGAL BASIS OF THE TREATMENT
The Data Controller processes Personal Data relating to the User in the event that one of the following conditions exists:
- the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions, the Data Controller may be authorized to process Personal Data without the User’s consent or another of the legal bases specified below, as long as the User does not object (“opt-out”) to such treatment. However, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is governed by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and/or for the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
- the treatment is necessary for the execution of a task of public interest or for the exercise of public powers with which the Data Controller is invested;
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller or of third parties.
However, it is always possible to ask the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data is processed at the Data Controller’s operating offices and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, contact the Owner.
The User’s Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than the one in which the User is located. To obtain further information on the place of processing, the User can refer to the section relating to the details on the processing of Personal Data.
The User has the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization governed by public international law or constituted by two or more countries, such as for example the UN, as well as regarding the security measures adopted by the Data Controller to protect the Data.
If one of the transfers described above takes place, the User can refer to the respective sections of this document or request information from the Data Controller by contacting him at the contact details indicated at the beginning.
The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of this contract is completed.
- Personal Data collected for purposes attributable to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until such interest is satisfied. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Data Controller in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Data Controller.
When the treatment is based on the User’s consent, the Owner can keep the Personal Data for longer until said consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period, the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, upon expiry of this term, the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF THE COLLECTED DATA
The User’s Data is collected to allow the Owner to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Statistics, Contacting the User, Content commenting, Viewing content from external platforms, Interaction with social networks and external platforms, SPAM protection, User database management and Interaction with live chat platforms.
To obtain further detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data concretely relevant for each purpose, the User can refer to the relevant sections of this document.
DETAILS ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
CONTACT THE USER
CONTACT FORM (THIS WEBSITE)
By filling in the contact form with their Data, the User consents to their use to respond to requests for information, quotes, or any other kind indicated by the header of the form.
Personal Data collected: name and surname, email, telephone, dates and place of the event
The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze traffic data and are used to keep track of User behaviour.
GOOGLE ANALYTICS (GOOGLE INC.)
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google uses Personal Data, collected anonymously on this site, for the purpose of tracking and examining the use of this Website, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google.
Google may use the Personal Data, collected anonymously on this site, to contextualize and personalize the ads of its advertising network.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
VIEWING CONTENT FROM EXTERNAL PLATFORMS
This type of service allows you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this website and to interact with them.
If a service of this type is installed, it is possible that, even if the Users do not use the service, it may collect traffic data relating to the pages in which it is installed.
GOOGLE FONTS (GOOGLE INC.)
Google Fonts is a font style visualization service managed by Google Inc. that allows this Website to integrate such contents within its pages.
YOUTUBE VIDEO WIDGETS (GOOGLE INC.)
YouTube is a video content viewing service managed by Google Inc. that allows this Website to integrate such content within its pages.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
VIMEO VIDEO WIDGETS
Vimeo is a video content viewing service that allows this Website to integrate such content within its pages.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
Users can exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Owner.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time. The User can revoke the previously expressed consent to the processing of his Personal Data.
oppose the processing of their Data. The User can object to the processing of their Data when it occurs on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are set out in the section below.
- access their Data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- check and ask for rectification. The User can verify the correctness of his Data and request its updating or correction.
- obtain the limitation of the treatment. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the limitation of the processing of their Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose than their conservation.
obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the cancellation of their Data by the Owner.
- receive their data or have them transferred to another owner. The User has the right to receive their Data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain its transfer without obstacles to another holder. This provision is applicable when the Data are processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract of which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
- propose a complaint. The User can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
HOW TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS
To exercise the User’s rights, Users can direct a request to the contact details of the Owner indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible, in any case within a month.
FURTHER INFORMATION ON THE TREATMENT
The User’s Personal Data may be used by the Owner in court or in the preparatory stages for its eventual establishment for the defense against abuse in the use of this Website or related Services by the User. The User declares to be aware that the Owner may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of the public authorities.
INFORMATION NOT CONTAINED IN THIS POLICY
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact details.